Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday isn't Fun-day.

5 day workweek. NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lately I keep waking up in the middle of the night and experiencing that whole super confused "where am I?" routine. I mean, enough already. How hard is it for my brain to figure out that I'm in my apartment? Nothing out of the ordinary. Get with the program, brain.

Last night I dreamed that my ex-bf sent me a cheque for $1,100 with a note apologizing for the pain he'd caused me. HA!

I ate instant Cream of Wheat for breakfast and now it's sitting, expanding, in my stomach. Not really the best feeling. What on earth am I supposed to eat for breakfast that's healthy, tasty, and easy to bring to work?

The sky is blue, it's not that cold out today, and i MIGHT be on vacation 3 weeks from now. Sweet deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment