Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gallery of Disgusting Food

I'm sure by now, if you have a curious mind, you've been wondering, "Which foods does Cara hate?" Well, you're about to find out. I'm really not a picky eater, but there are a few things that are simply intolerable in my world. Here's the top 5 countdown of gross food that shouldn't exist:
#5) Black licorice. Seriously. Such a foul, bitter and unlovely taste, made into candy? So wrong.
#4) Goat cheese. Pretty obviously disgusting.

#3) Paté. Basically, it's like someone took all the unedible leftover hot dog remains, added gross flavour, and squished them into a brick, then coated it with a jello-like layer the colour of sickness.


#2) Cilantro. This spice has the ability to ruin large amounts of food. I know it's a love/hate thing and that lots of people think cilantro is "all that". Not me!

#1) Creamed corn. Waaaay too sweet, and pre-chewed by your archenemy's grandma.








Cinnamon buns with raisins get an honourable mention. Who would ruin a sweet, luscious cinnamon bun with mushy sick raisins??!?!?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. wow. we agree on EVERYTHING. well, i don't actually know what specifically cilantro tastes like. and "anything the originated in the/a ocean/sea/lake/river/pond/creek/stream or other body of water" would take my number one spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your beef with the honourable mention is really just raisins. Also, I've recently discovered that my most hated spice, Cilantro can actually be good if used in proper dishes. More on this as it develops.

    ReplyDelete