Wednesday, June 3, 2009

THINGS.

Things I did on Wednesday:

- made peanut butter cookies.
- ate quite a few.
- considered slashing my cable. (eg. un-signing up for cable. it's too expensive.)
- had freezing cold toes.
- dropped my green sharpie on my foot, where it left a green mark.
- thought about money, got depressed, thought about money more, concluded that I will never be able to buy a house, ever.
- took the stairs down after work. odd. never done that before.
- didn't go for a run!
- looked at my bike helmet and its ugliness.
- stalked people on facebook.
- talked to one client on the phone like WAY too many times and confirmed the exact same information every time, leading me to believe that she had short-term amnesia.
- listened to "Like a Prayer" while on hold.
-a lot of other items.

weak, weak entry, i know. just trying to get in the habit of posting more often. this is what you're in for. eat more fruits and veggies!

1 comment: