Thursday, December 16, 2010

BAKING!

The Christmas baking I've done so far consists of the following:
(please note that these pictures are internet stock photos, NOT actual photos of what I made....)
- Sugar cookies: the classic. They're super good and colourfully decorated.



- Gingerbread cookies. Also super good.


- Savoury shortbread - namely, Rosemary Walnut Shortbread. Usually I make a sweet whipped shortbread, but I decided to go savoury this year. People may not like it.... (here's a picture of rosemary since the internet can't find a picture of my cookies)


- Pumpkin muffins. Okay, so these don't really count as Christmas baking, but I'm bringing them to mom's house so they count.

- Chocolate-almond popcorn. But I didn't like it that much, so I brought it to a party last night and didn't take home the leftovers. Ha.



WHAT IS THIS LIST MISSING? WHAT ELSE DO I REALLY NEED TO MAKE? Help me.







1 comment:

  1. I always loved pepperkaka (I don't know if that's how it was spelled), which is similar to, but better than, gingerbread. My grown up partner from Pioneer Girls made it with me one Christmas and then my mom, sister and I made it every year after that. My Christmas baking traditions, which I won't be participating in this year, are krumkake and lefse, which are both Norwegian desserts. I can make krumkake; lefse is very challenging. Not helpful, I'm sorry.

    From your list though? The pumpkin muffins tempt me the most!

    ReplyDelete