Friday, March 13, 2009

For your consideration.

It's Friday the 13th, AGAIN!!! Sweet. This must mean something good. Currently I'm halfway through my coffee, and two-thirds through my cereal. People tend to think it's gross that I like to let the milk sit in the cereal for about 10 minutes minimum before I eat it. It's just personal preference. What's wrong with that? Soggy cereal is a comforting and mushy way to start your day.

Yesterday I finally visited the mecca that is Whole Foods. It's this super posh grocery store in Yorkville, where things cost a ton and everything's organic. I must say that it was an extremely delightful experience. I felt like I was pretending to be from the Yorkville area and it was kind of fun. In the end I only spent $20, but it was fun just being there.

Last weekend I was in Chapters, just sitting and reading a book, when this guy approaches me and says, "Can I just say one thing?" I gave him my skeptical look and said, "Okay." He said, "You are truly beautiful." Then he went on to ask me for coffee, at which point I shot him down. Then he told me I was harsh. Then I escaped. He was for sure in his 40's! Ew. It's such a tough call with these things, because if he would've been a guy my age who was attractive, it's possible that it might have worked, after I stopped barfing at the cheesy pick-up line. But when it's an older guy who is not attractive, it's unpleasant all around.

This weekend I'm going to do my taxes, and I better not have to pay the government any more money, because if so, I'll flee the country. Have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment