Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday TEATIME

Oh, hello, dudesies. I wish I had the technology to make this into a little "video blog" instead of just words on a page. Picture me in an easy chair in a library, sipping on my drink of choice. That would be the setting. As it is, I'm in my burgundy office chair, drinking blueberry green tea, which totally makes my stomach hurt. Weather: blustery. Office mood: tired/bored. Tonight I'm going to my book club. We're discussing A Fine Balance, written by Rohinton Mistry. I'm almost finished it, and I definitely recommend it. Everyone says the ending is horribly depressing though so maybe once I finish it, I won't be recommending it anymore.

New years eve was extremely solid. A bunch of people from here and there met up at the Goertz apartment on the east side, and hung out with their new puppy that has about ten names. We also drank huge tequila shots and ate cheese. Then our normal crew, "The Usual Suspects", headed down to the Imperial to watch Erin croon her heart out. She was spectacular as usual, and the bands that followed were dance-worthy and so catchy. I enjoyed my first Amaretto Sour in years, a drink I used to order all the time, and felt nostalgic.

Now it's time for new year's resolutions!!!!!!!!!!! Blaaaahhhhhhhh. I'm not telling you all my resolutions, because then you'll guilt me if I don't accomplish them. Next time I'll try to post a video of myself doing something awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I will now guilt you if don't post a video of yourself next time.

    ReplyDelete